Book A Party
Ready to book your party with us?
- For 10 out the last 11 years Papa John's has been rated number one in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).
- Honored by Restaurants & Institutions Magazine (R&I) with the 2009 Gold Award for Consumers’ Choice in Chains in the pizza segment.
- Named the 2007 Pizza Chain of the Year by Pizza Today.
- Named the 2006 Pizza Chain of the Year by PizzaMarketplace.com
- Top rated national pizza delivery and take-out chain in Restaurants & Institutions' Consumers Choice in Chains Survey several times in the last nine years (1998 - 2000, 2002 and 2004 - 2006).
- Voted “Best Pizza” in more than 50 U.S. markets over the last several years, including in Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Atlanta, Dallas, Indianapolis, Orlando, Knoxville and Phoenix.
- Highest rated national pizza delivery and take-out chain in RealPeopleRatings.com, an online quarterly rating site.
- Tied for first as the highest rated national pizza chain in the 2007 Zagat/Today Show Fast Food Survey.
- Silver winner of the 2006 Brandweek Customer Loyalty Award in the pizza category.
- Named Delivery Operator of the Year among pizza chains in the United Kingdom by the Pizza and Pasta Association (2005 – 2006).
- Inducted into Junior Achievement U.S. Business Hall of Fame in April 2007. John is the only other Kentuckian to be inducted beside Colonel Sanders.
- Honored with the 2003 Kentuckian Award by the Happy Chandler Foundation.
- 'Best Local Businessperson' in the 2001 Best of Louisville Awards by Louisville Magazine.
- Inducted into the Louisville Junior Achievement Business Hall of Fame in 2000.
- One of the Ten Outstanding Young Americans for 2000 by the National Jaycees Organization.
- 1998 National Ernst & Young Retail/Consumer Entrepreneur of the Year.